CureZone   Log On   Join
Kmg4's post about Budwig protocol-best video

archus Views: 3,292
Published: 9 y

Kmg4's post about Budwig protocol-best video

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2285970#i

Hello all,

I just wanted to put this post back on top because it is a great video by Dr. Axe and the original kmg4 post has become long and hard to navigate through (for me).

Thank you kmg4 for that video.

I do want to add one thing though that those who are trying to heal cancer should at least follow pure Budwig protocol twice/ thrice a day, perhaps only add Turmeric and black pepper. Because Dr. Budwig had certain proportions that are important to have by itself on an empty stomach. This is what I was told by a few Budwig experts, one CZ poster, she is no longer here. Then one can make meals from the protocol and add any desired fruits, herbs, etc.

I like your process, kmg4, of making the mix ready and refrigerate it and just add crushed flax seeds at the time of eating.

I am so excited about this and even though I do not have cancer, I want to add this to my breakfast, which is one time I have Kefir with fruits. I can easily try this. Unfortunately, I do not find goat's milk very easily in NYC. I have enough Kefir grains to make separate goat milk Kefir.

Once again, thank you kmg4.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)