CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Omega 3 and bleeding - word of caution

DesertLili Views: 2,405
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,286,588

Re: Omega 3 and bleeding - word of caution

I concur with Archus.
Usually you are not told all the consequences - short term , long term and life-long from a surgery.
By signing these mandatory papers, you acknowledge though that you have being "informed" about them and it is your sole responsibility to assume the consequences of mishap.
Excuse me, but how the heck in these modern days they won't be able to coagulated the bleeding surfaces such that you don't loose too much blood?
Surgery stories get me pretty upset, due to bad experiences on my own with appendectomy (which in fact may have contributed to my later scoliosis) and "simple" arthroscopy in which they removed - without asking me viable cartilage, calling it "clean-up" in the surgery report. Only me to find out, to my greatest shock and horrible feeling in my guts, watching the tape home. - That they had done an unforgivable thing - crippled my right knee-cap (patella) for life!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)