CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Final Thoughts on my being cured of Candida

frostymug Views: 29,739
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,285,592

Re: Final Thoughts on my being cured of Candida

The enemas should be done right after you have your daily bowel movement whenever that is. Do a cleanse enema right after pooping to clean out as much crap as possible. Hold enema for 5 - 20 minutes and then expel. Two cleanse enemas back to back is best. Then do a retention enema of nystatin and water (6 oz. water and 1/2 teaspoon of nystatin) and hold this in indefinitely.

Take the biofilm busters at bedtime and then when you wake up next morning take the antifungals. The biofilm busters need time to expose the yeast in the biofilm which is why you don't take them at the same time. You will however take antifungals again 12 hours after your morning dose.

Dose of biofilm busters at bedtime: 2 interphase plus, 120,000 units of serrapeptase, 4,000 units of nattokinase.

Dose of antifungals: Pau d'Arco - 4 X 500 mg. every 12 hours

Olive leaf extract: 4 X 500 mg. every 12 hours

Monolaurin: 1 heaping teaspoon taken with 1/4 teaspoon of peppermint oil once a day.

Caprylic acid: 4 X 500 mg. every 12 hours.

Sf722 4 capsules every 12 hours.

You can do coffee or Sea Salt enemas as your cleanse enemas if you want.

I don't suggest you eat any grains while battling candida. They are complex carbohydrates that will feed candida. Sorry.

Continue antifungals when you start probiotics/prebiotics and after 3-4 months you can drop them when you can tell you are getting better.

Go real slow on adding carbs back in after getting better. Potatoes would be a good choice as the first carb to add back in. Grains and sugars are still risky.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)