CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Final Thoughts on my being cured of Candida

frostymug Views: 30,565
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,273,587

Re: Final Thoughts on my being cured of Candida

If you know for certain that you aren't swallowing air (some people do this without knowing they are doing it), then it must be gasses produced by fermentation somewhere in your digestive system. Fermentation is the process whereby some bacteria and/or yeasts produce energy in an environment deprived of oxygen (anaerobic). If you produce a lot of belching some time after taking antifungals then I would assume it is yeast (die-off). The longer it takes you to start belching after taking antifungals, the lower down in the gut the yeast are. Of course even if you take no antifungals the yeast will produce gasses (CO2) on their own. Some people with SIBO also have bloating and gas. I am not a SIBO expert. I didn't have that problem. If you need help with SIBO do your own research or ask someone else. The solution for the belching problem is of course to solve and get rid of the yeast. Read all of my posts as well as dvjorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)