CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP, MERCURY poisoned/ Exposure from Removal of Fillings.

Wonderguy Views: 5,481
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,262,056

Re: HELP, MERCURY poisoned/ Exposure from Removal of Fillings.

Ok UPDATE:

I went to my main Dentist about twice since these post on here. Now I have a permanent Crown to be placed on my next visit this week.

My Dentist didn't notice that I had 2 fillings done by the other crappy Dentist (from another office) until my 2nd visit!

He became kind of dramatic which made me kind of nervous at first. He asked calmly "Who did these two fillngs here??" .. "Who removed these 2 amalgams?

I told him what happened. He then try to claim they were commiting fraud. I just played along because I didn't think that made sense. I just think the dentist that did it sucked and had me ill for 2 weeks.

Now my thing is:

1. I want to write my main Denstist an Email explaining that I've chose a healthy path / Lifestyle and want to remove my Amalgams so I can try other processes that will benefit my health that are not possible with Amalgam still in my mouth. Do you think that is the right route? I want to let him know he'd still be my dentist for Checkups / Cleanings etc.

2. I have a bottle of Organic / Natural Chlorella here. Basically I'm timing it so maybe I can get a jump on things next month find a good Dentist and Remove my Amalgams. Start that then get on the DMSA also.

3. Insurance not accepted by these Dental Practices, I have to save a little bit for this. My insurance doesn't cover this. Especially since they migh not use resin but Pocelian.

4. What exactly does the Chlorella do to the Amalgm you said it prevents it from entering the organs again?

5. There's something else I can't remember but you've really help so far and I've fact checked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)