CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP, MERCURY poisoned/ Exposure from Removal of Fillings.

CuteLion Views: 5,901
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,262,038

Re: HELP, MERCURY poisoned/ Exposure from Removal of Fillings.

> PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES:

I was there, 5 years ago. And boy was it hard to get through all that stuff on the Internet. And I promptly really hurt myself, I got an acute mercury poisoning with high values even in my blood (so it was diagnosed). Because I tried the "natural" stuff instead of chelators.

The problem with the "natural" stuff like bear's garlic is its thiol groups (chemistry: it simply means it has sulfur atoms with "stuff", some other atoms, hanging on) are able to "disloadge" mercury - BUT THEY DO NOT BIND IT (only very loosely). So you end up with mercury running around freely. The method of those who use that stuff to deal with that problem is to only take very little.

In *theory* that could work. The problem: This vastly underestimates the problem. Detox using such a method - if it even works - will take a loooooong time.

> You felt a little ill but its fading away now.

Good, so you don't need to panic any more.

> You want to go to a holistic dentist and get the rest removed

Well, go ahead... I already told you so and what kind of protection to look for.

> (Also do they leave the ones replaced by the regular dentist?)

If there is nothing wrong with the fillings they sure will. Dentists are very reluctant to work on teeth unless it is absolutely necessary (unless they need your money - sarcasm alert!). Doctor's first rule "DO NO HARM". Anything they remove won't ever grow back. Also, in the context of mercury, removing more of the tooth won't help very much, most of the problem has already traveled "upstream" into the bones and farther. Unless you are severely ill even those doctors and dentists who treat Amalgam related mercury poisoning will be very reluctant to drill more than necessary or even remove teeth.

> What are the Chelators that your start with and how. WHAT would be your step by step routine.

Find a doctor that offers such treatments. I already listed the main chelators for mercury several times! DMPS and DMSA. Later - much later(!!!) add ALA.

Search the Internet, this forum and the Yahoo groups https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/frequent-dose-chelation/info and https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/adult-metal-chelation/info (the first one is for one particulr treatment protocol only, the "Cutler protocol")

I don't think you can get your hands on DMPS without a doctor and a prescription, but DMPS is by far the most effective chelator for mercury.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)