CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diabetes Research Results

archus Views: 5,589
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,261,414

Re: Diabetes Research Results

Hi Grizz,

Thank you soooo much for posting this message and all the links. I am in love with Dr. Hallberg. Well, in love with her message. What an inspiring and truth teller doc. For last two years I have been searching and practicing to eat to fight insulin resistance. As you may know I am a born vegetarian and grew up with dairy, breads, rice, potatoes, lots of legumes and vegetables and nuts. After my doctor told me I was insulin resistant I tried to change my diet, but could not stay away from rice and some bread.

I am so happy that I saw this post today and Dr. Hallberg's TEDx video, which was so powerful. I have been mulling over high (good) fat diet for weeks now and saw many videos on YouTube including Jason Fung's videos. Fasting with water only helped me a lot, but as soon as I eat my insulin levels go up, but surprisingly, my Sugar levels are always below 100mg/Dl.

I have not found too many details of what Ketogenic diet foods are and what needs to change in my diet. But now I am convinced that I can get rid of insulin resistance easily by following guidelines from these videos you linked here.

First I am buying those Ketone strips from Amazon.

Thank you again.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)