CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Kefir for allergies/eczema/bad skin

Views: 3,642
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,260,527

Re: Kefir for allergies/eczema/bad skin

Yes, im in singapore. And Chinese. For diary i am just eating eggs but basically i try to avoid it, or am i not supposed to eat them?

For my food intake i try to eat something soup base with a lot of vegetables, tofu and just noodles from rice.

I want to try taking b complex but im not sure what my vitamin levels are. Is it possible to overdose from vitamin b complex?

Have been looking into tcm, dermatologists that are affordable to help but can't find any. The ones that i find just give me steroid cream lol.

Now the eczema around my mouth becomes bright red whenever i eat something, even just an apple causes it. Dont know what else to do anymore.

Since it is all around my mouth, it looks like i have std or herpes or something. And i have extra skin near the corners of my lips that makes it super painful to open. Basically it kills my appetite.

i do not have any gas or anything, but i have constipation i guesss, i don't go pooping until after like 5 days? Even tho im eating alot more vege and fruits now. The only other problem i have is my period hasn't come this month, and i get heavy head when i stand up after lying down v long.
By the way the patches aren't thise things you mentioned, i have seen images. Those are red but mine are just my skin color but slightly raised circular patches. I think they are tinea versicolor but i can't be very sure. I have images if you are interested..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.207 sec, (1)