CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help!Really depressed!

archus Views: 1,456
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,257,227

Re: Help!Really depressed!

Therapy is necessary. I also have gone through similar things you mentioned. But my Depression did not last long. First thing I did was to go through therapy. Then I was very lucky to see a blog which described what I ate also contributed to the way I felt, also same blog suggested to cleanse my liver, and eat raw foods for a month. My first Liver Flush got rid of all hopelessness, memory issues, irritation from small frequency noises, anger, disliking almost everything, sleepless nights, etc. I had the most euphoric felling in my life after my first liver flush. One month of raw foods helped a lot too. Before that I was running around with business everywhere eating foods from packages, often a candy bar, chips etc. I do flushes now once year for cleaning the system.

Mediatation and Yoga both will help, both posters above have great advice.

I am not suggesting that this will be a quick fix or this is the only thing you need to do. We are all different and have walked different paths in our lives, stay tuned with your body and mind, try and err and learn. Traumas in our lives have a lot to do with the diseases we face.

Hope you feel better soon.

Peace.
Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)