CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Water fasting when you have a depression

archus Views: 3,474
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,248,701

Re: Water fasting when you have a depression

ANNA13,

We have all been there and felt like you at one point or the other in our lives. BTW, most people whose first language is not English write better. You were so good in writing your message.

I think EFT is a great suggestion. But for me what got me here and what helped me with my Depression was Liver Flush. I have never experienced such euphoric feeling ever in my life and when I took my first Lugol's Iodine drop as well. I was incerdibly lucky that the day my doctor told me that I had depression, the same day in the afternoon some woman from England had posted on the Vegetarian society website, I happen to communicate with her and she directed me to CZ and LF. Bless her, she was so suttle about it, but it has had a great change in my health and life and lives of people around me.

After my Liver Flush and resting a while I have done many fasts and many flushes.

I just finished Dr. Shulze's Kidney Flush a few weeks ago and plan to do Liver-Flush next week and then Dry fasting.

We have great people on this forum with great support, keep posting to motivate yourself, you can do it.

Archus

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)