CureZone   Log On   Join
Water fasting when you have a depression

ANNA13 Views: 3,204
Published: 9 y

Water fasting when you have a depression

Hi, I am a new member in this forum and was hesitant to write, but I decided to give it a try. (excuse my english, it's not my first language)

I have water fasted a few times during the last 5-7 years (3-4-5 days, 7 days, 10 days, and 21 days).

I've been on a sabbatical for 6 months now because of a nervous breakdown. At this point, I want to water fast, more than anything, because I know it will help me with the physical and emotional health problems that are mine. In the meantime, I eat mostly a good combination vegan diet "à la Mosseri" but with daily supplements (b12, D3, bee pollen, flax seed oil and spirulina).

Even though I have succeeded Water Fasting in the past, this time feels different than for the other fasts. I'm ashamed to say that I've been trying to begin my fast for 2 months but I fail every day. My theory is that a Depression makes it harder, for deep inside, this condition gives your brain the irrational message that you're not worth getting healthy and happy, and have no hope for a better future, everything seems too hard, you get discouraged etc. In consequence, I lack the determination and motivation to face the pain and major discomfort of the detox symptoms alone. I think the Depression has eaten my will. I 'm discouraged.

I don't think there is a miracle solution for me, I have tried so many things, but I do think Water Fast could and will help, even though it is not an easy path... In fact, Water Fasting is in a way my last and only hope to get better. That's what I want to do, but evidently, this time, I'm not able to do gather the strength to do it by myself, I'm too mentally weak... I need support and help, and since like many I don't have the money to attend a fasting clinic, at this point I don't have anywhere or anyone else to turn to.

I would be so very grateful, if anybody could simply tell me that it will be all right, that I can water fast, and that I will get healthy and happy again, even if you don't know that it is true. Maybe that with some encouraging words, I could manage to start for real tomorrow or the day after. Anyway, I will keep trying.

Sorry that this message is not very optimistic, I'm not usually like that. I hope you don't think my situation is too pathetic.

Thanks for your support and wish you the best for your own water fasts
ANNA13

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)