CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS
SilverFox Views: 2,762
Published: 6 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,236,826

Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS

Hello Aussiesurfer,

The chemical burns will take some time to heal.

With animals the half life of chlorite is just under 40 hours. It is probably similar in humans. You can speed this up a little by drinking lots of water.

Along with the water be sure to add the essential minerals that the body needs.

In 5 - 6 days most of the chlorite should be out of your body.


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021

0.984 sec, (1)