CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS
 
Aussiesurfer Views: 2,353
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,236,796

Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS


Yeh Ive got the chemical burn inside my mouth, peeling and white. I dont think I swallowed any but Im scared of sub-lingual absorption, and these last two days Ive felt very emotionally numb.Do you think Ive caused myself permanent brain damage? Do you think this is reversible through good diet? Im in a very scared headspace ATM
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)