CureZone   Log On   Join
Accidental ingestion of MMS
 

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...


More
Aussiesurfer Views: 2,595
Published: 6 years ago
 

Accidental ingestion of MMS


OH crap, please help. I used Miracle-Mineral-Supplement as mouthwash 23% today without diluting it. Wanted to remove my Iodine stained teeth. Have I just ingested large amounts of chlorine? Would sufficient amounts of Iodine remove the chlorine? I rinsed quite well after it.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.186 sec, (1)