CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS
 
Aussiesurfer Views: 2,241
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,236,992

Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS


Yeh thanks Esstee, that makes me feel a lot better. Starting to feel alot better now, I am more worried about when this burn in my mouth is going to heal. I think your right that not much toxicity occured however, a small amount of intoxication was present, although very subtle. Id describe it as a slight brain fog and suppression of appetite. What do you think we're talking about here under 100mgs? More? Alot less?
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.859 sec, (1)