CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS
 
SilverFox Views: 2,314
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,236,485

Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS


Hello Aussiesurfer,

If you haven't experienced a chemical burn on the inside of your mouth and lips you should be OK.

If you swallowed you may end up sitting on the toilet for awhile.

Tom
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)