CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS
 
Aussiesurfer Views: 2,288
Published: 6 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 2,236,872

Re: Accidental ingestion of MMS


I swished about 25ml of undiluted Miracle-Mineral-Supplement in my mouth for about 40 seconds, rinsed quite well after. Knew i did something wrong after i felt the pain. Alot of that had to be absorbed through my mouth i feel. Thats what i mean by ingestion. Im just worried about permanent DNA damage. Ifits reversible my mind can rest. Please pray for me.
 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.563 sec, (1)