CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fenbendazole plus Moxidectin questions/concerns

OpenEyes Views: 3,730
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,236,556

Re: Fenbendazole plus Moxidectin questions/concerns

I think there is a lot of confusion with the term "Liver Flukes" and it is best not to use it. Some flukes "Fasciola Hepatica and Fasciola Gigantica" actually can live in liver, in other organs, in intestines, and in tissues under the skin. Other flukes (Fasciola Buski) can live in liver and intestines but not in other tissues are they are not blood suckers.

So using the term "Liver Flukes" is confusing. Some people use the term "Liver Fluke" to discuss where the fluke resides and others use it as more of a species indicator. It is best always to use the correct terminology.

You want to try to figure out which species you have, otherwise, for example, you could be trying to treat Fasciola Hepatica with albendazole type drugs for years to no effect, rather than searching for treatments for the species you actually have.

I can feel my trematodes moving under my skin all throughout my body and attached to places in my back, my hip, and my foot. That makes me believe they are either of the species Fasciola Hepatica or Fasciola Gigantica. That also tells me that Albendazole type drugs will not work and are a waste of time. This belief is further strengthened by the fact that I have tried many many rounds of Albendazole to no effect. It is also strengthened by the fact that I had good success with Triclabendazole. I just didn't have access to enough of the drug and it wasn't given to me in high enough quantities to get them all out in my tissues.

Though I also have Fasciola Buski, I hardly have that type anymore as I've killed off most. That isn't the type that really bothers me, as it resides in my intestines and liver which is pretty easy to hit. The type that really causes me problems are the trematodes in my tissues that are sucking my blood.

So ask yourself questions like "Do these flukes live in my tissues? Do they suck my blood? Can I feel them popping on and popping off? Is the standard treatment (Prazi / Albendazole) effective?" That will help you determine which species you have.

Know your enemy if you want to wage war.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)