CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Prove It ALL!!!!

maybelle180 Views: 5,409
Published: 9 y

This is a reply to # 2,233,611

Re: Prove It ALL!!!!

I was definitely very ill when all of this nonsense was happening, and I appreciate cimber38's comments.

What I posted, perhaps mistakenly, was what I knew to be medically true about large and small strongyles, and I checked my facts, re: auto-reinfection before posting.

My misunderstanding was that hookworms, not large/small strongyles, were auto-infectious, by travelling up to mouth/nose where they could get into respiratory system...or be coughed up and swallowed. If anything, I was trying to allay some fears. I did not recall that hookworms ARE strongyles. MY BAD. Thanks for clearing me up on that, everybody.

The hostility is amazing. I do not mind being wrong. But I really dislike being yelled at, or told that I "know nothing." That's just freaking rude and disrespectful of my time and efforts.

I'm trying to help people sort this thing out. I'm likely to be wrong occasionally..and yes, my foggy memory slips and sometimes I need to be reminded of things...like Clews pics reminded me of the obvious fungal connection last week...It's hard to keep all of the pieces of the puzzle in mind, since they don't fit neatly together. And most people are SO wrapped up in proving that Their version is THE right one: that there are very few who are trying to really help put this thing together into a complete picture.

I've said there are MANY aspects to this illness, including multiple opportunistic infections, including any number of worm species, or fly infestations (myasis) being a couple of them. I discount nothing, but try to bring the best of "scientific knowledge" to the table, in order to make sure that what is being discussed IS in fact Plausible.

Alternately, my philosophy regarding the parasite's resistance to wormers and other compounded drugs seems to be holding up. Instead of prolonged treatment with one drug, I have rotated using the most Basic substances...(mineral) elements, to be precise. Elements cannot be broken down, they have no dna, and to my knowledge, the parasites cannot adapt to having the equivalent of quick-drying cement poured on top of them.

But I could be wrong. So far, following that simple philosophy, I seem to be getting better, and I continue to find effective substances with which to combat them. I know I was close to death more than once, and maybe I will go back there again. I try to help people AVOID getting to that awful place where death is Preferable...I know that feeling too well. But I've come back...

It's a free country, thank God, so I will continue posting my findings when I think they are relevant and/or useful. Constructive feedback always appreciated but I'll not deal with hostility...and people may continue to have their own beliefs, misguided or otherwise. If someone does not want to read my posts, they are welcome to NOT READ THEM.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)