CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver feeds intestines with bile

Strand Views: 23,244
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,228,944

Re: Liver feeds intestines with bile

Update:
Yes I tested my system with a Hoppy beer about a week ago: Full on flare up!
Also, I noticed the perfect stool results lasted only about a week or so until I was back to where I was prior to the FMT.
This leads me to one of four conclusions:
A: FMT does nothing to cure SebDerm
B: I simply need to do more FMT's until I reestablish the Microbiota in greater numbers
C: FMT needs to be done in conjunction with a Liver Flush, or another procedure to actually Cure your system.
D: there simply is no cure for SebDerm
I should note that I currently am not convinced there is an actual cure for this chronic condition, and I think many get a little too excited after a few months of asymptomatic results that they prematurely tout the "Cure" claims. But I would love to be proven wrong and am open minded.

WS, I will try the Liver Flush and I appreciate your contributions to this thread. I'm glad I went full throttle on the "gnarly" factor and did the FMT first, because anything I attempt from this point on will pale in comparison.
It is interesting that my body seemed to thrive on the FMT at least for a short period. I remain convinced that it is an extremely beneficial practice, and I'm going to keep doing them along with the Liver Flush. I'll report back.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.145 sec, (1)