CureZone   Log On   Join
FMT

White Shark Views: 23,896
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,220,245

FMT

If you are not afraid to have unprotected sex with your wife, you should not be afraid of her feces.
If you are in a long term sexual relationship with your wife (most married men are), and if she is very healthy, I believe she can be a donor without taking any blood tests.

I believe those donor criteria on curezone are for people who have no possibility to do blood tests, and for people who are not in a long term sexual relationship. If testing blood and feces of a donor is not an option, and if a donor you chose is almost a stranger, than you would probably like to choose a donor based on the most strict criteria, to decrease any chances of getting an infection.

People who are in a long term sexual relationship and live together have already exchanged both blood, saliva and almost any other bodily fluids, so FMT is really not as a high risk. Most criteria are to diminish risk factor for contracting some unknown blood born disease (HIV, HEPATITIS C, HEPATITIS B,A, HPV, HSV1, HSV2, Chlamidia, STDs, etc ).

If you live in a western country, and you can afford a stool test, it could be smart to test her feces for the presence of all possible bacteria, and how it compares to others.

Consider UBiome test.

Se this:
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2216426

Other than that, your wife is possible the best donor.

She can also stop contraception for a few weeks, you can use condom.

Hormonal contraception can affect health, and also gut microbiota.

WS

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.133 sec, (1)