New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

aifam55 Views: 6,674
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,214,011

Re: New Bob Beck video

You're an idiot that bought into the lies and disinfo of a high-echelon Defense Dept contractor, by the name of Bob Beck. You need to sell your devices to the politicians and police chiefs down your way. It will play out a lot worse than anything in the USA.
You yourself said many died of cancer who used your devices. That was another claim by Beck. "It cures cancer". I also know of one that died of HIV that you sold a device to in Paraguay. You tell people never to take HAART or they will die and you say your zapper will keep them well and that guy died. Even Russ is not that stupid.
There are plenty on this board that stated the Beck protocol failed on HIV, which was Beck's big claim to fame. A person that was doing well on HAART got off meds and went downhill fsst, even starting from undetectable viral load and high CD4 count. You tried to convince him to keep zapping. Others tried it for months and got worst. I tried it for years and tested the hell out of it. I zapped 8 hours a day or more and did whole protocol with also many supplements. It flat out is a blatant lie. Now people like you say it will work o Ebola. That's murder. You need to sell your devices to politicians and cops in Ecuador.
The whole reason an evil FDA came about was due to people pushing snake-oil. Same thing happened at the turn of the century. People like you, Beck and Russ (Sota) are going to help bring about the demise of "alternative" medicine.
The Beck zapper will actually INCREASE HIV. It only gives energy by unclumping the red blood cells. It does not do a damn thing with viral issues and it will actually make them worst.
Btw, maybe you should sell a version of "Lighworks" (Sota price $400) plus shipping. Some colored glass and an incandescent light bulb would be the next cure-all. Too bad Bob Beck DSc is not around to throw in the weight of his lofty credentials.
I have people in my family in the medical profession. I also have good friend who is a retired surgeon and another very good friend that runs an alternative clinic in the area. When you say the blood numbers don't mean anything and a zapper could replace severely deficient CD4 cells, you prove you don't know the first thing about medicine. Yet you will hypothesize all kind of theories based upon internet links and make claims without any medical skills or the scientific equipment back up your theories. Your customers are testing ground and you still adhere to your own notions. Ebola will be your downfall. But it will take deaths, caused by your claims before they wake up to you ( and Beck and Russ (Sota)).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)