CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Bob Beck video

jaguar57 Views: 6,796
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,213,508

Re: New Bob Beck video

Rich, you are living proof that blood electrification is the next best thing to a cure. It keeps people healthy regardless of their viral level.  I know it is not a cure and I say so on my site.  Here is a section from my page http://www.dragonfly75.com/eng/AIDS.html :

"A logical assessment of the facts in two videos (#1 #2) recently lead me to the conclusion that HIV by itself cannot cause AIDS. These videos have completely convinced me. That leaves the question of what is it then that is decreasing immunity? This site says that it is the GP120 protein that the HIV carries that causes a chain reaction resulting in the death of the immune cells. They are developing a medicine to fight it but until it is readily available all patients can do is rely on dangerous drugs or do blood electrification to restrict viral infection and act as a second immune system. It is really only symptoms that ultimately matter, not HIV and CD4 counts.  The presence of retrovirus antibodies is only a secondary phenomena. This is why Beck saw AIDS patients recover their health although they still had HIV. The Beck protocol did a good job and I assume that the clients returned to a healthy lifestyle in order to increase their chances of success. These three things all fight microbes, both known and unknown: blood electrification, ozonated water, colloidal silver. AIDS patients also can greatly benefit from my Candida Zapper since candida growth in/on the body is one of the most common infections for them. Although there is no absolute proof of complete elimination (long lasting) of HIV (since it can hide out in the gut), there are many reports of people who have regained their health by using the Beck protocol. Here are some that I found today. I personally witnessed two people with AIDS who used only the blood electrifier. The first person regained strength and weight, and the second person stayed healthy and infection free as long as he used it. Those are the only two people I was in contact with who used my blood electrifier against AIDS. If I had HIV and was able to live healthy by using this device 1 hour daily I would be happy (I know someone with HIV who does blood electrification and is so healthy he can exercise 3 hours a day! But he still has high HIV.). "

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)