CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Bob Beck video

jaguar57 Views: 6,961
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,213,998

Re: New Bob Beck video

wrong! Beck had some positive and some negative PCR results. Don't be so extremist in your thinking. Things aren't all black or white.

Dr Robert Beck Lecture Jan 16 1997 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMlXd9hLpcY

WHAT BECK HAD TO SAY ABOUT AIDS TREATMENT USING THE BECK PROTOCOL

"For the last 5 years I have spent my own money, no government grants, no research funds, no University funds, in investigating a thing that has proven to be the most remarkable thing for all diseases that I have ever heard of personally, and I have been in this field for about 40 years. ...

I have a stack of IRB studies. And the doctors will recognize what these are. Laboratory reports of major hospitals around the United States. And until these are peer review published I am not supposed to show these to anyone who is not a medical doctor because of doctor-patient confidentiality. ...

There has been a perfectly workable 95% accurate cure for HIV...

The last time I went to the hospital to the person who was doing these studies...

People keep asking "Why haven't they heard about this? Why aren't there hospital studies?" There's hundreds of them.

You probably recognize this laboratory [while showing the test results to a health professional who had come to Becks lecture], we're not supposed to say it out loud. ...Diagnostic Laboratories San Leandro [California] ...

these are PCR tests ... We started with a group of 24 AIDS subjects in 1995. Their counts, this one was 573,982 on August 30th 1995 ... this one was 418,000 etc ... Now let's take one of these along. We're not supposed to mention the [patients] name ... At this date Aug 8th 1998 he had only about 3,063 particles of HIV in his blood. But now as this test develops, if we look at this test on 11-3-98 the count was less than 100 [which is below their means of detection so it may of been zero] ... We have foot and a half stacks of these reports where every single one of these full blown AIDS patients, although many of them were on life support, many of them required attendants to lift them from the bed to the potty, these people are symptom free now, every one of them are back at work, not one of them has the symptoms of AIDS. ... There is, and has been, a cure for AIDS ... and I have been funding these out of my own pocket. ...I am paying for it myself and I am giving it to the world. "

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)