CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal worms/parasites

soulkitty Views: 133,462
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 923,469

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal worms/parasites

Omg! know!! It's amazing! I got rid of 5_6 long comma shaped ones yesterday after 2 days of taking a tbsp and I have been feeling better per hour since waking!!! But now I am laying down and am feeling things gurgling and moving in one place. I think my spleen! Do you know anything about worms in the spleen? Or can you say if you had different kinds of worms?? Would love to pic your btain. I still have the congestion but I was shuffling until yesterday with pain!!! I feel 70 % better in 30 hors after passing! But I am very nervous about this wiggling feeling and my eyes feel strange. Had pin worms all the time as a child. Been to 3rd world countries in the last 4 years and was sick after eating in the DR. And swam in fresh water! I was getting sicker and sicker! Thought I was dying! Amazing! Am following. WOULD love to ask u questions! !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)