CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal worms/parasites

latter day saint Views: 188,476
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,937,747

Re: Diatomaceous Earth (foodgrade) rid me of intestinal worms/parasites

I have had SIBO and ordered Rifomax from GoldPharma. IT worked!!!! Of coure I had to figure all this out myself. I have been taking DE for a month and a bit. I have hookworms I think as it is they that live in the small bowel. I also have them in my sinuses...so it may take forever to kill them off. I blow whatever they are out of my nose and it comes in cycles. Of course I swallow them too. I am taking 2 tablespoons in water a day. I have become regular for the first time in years and have several bowel movements a day. I have had alot of die off effect but this is so much better than the hopelessness I felt before. You can only take the drugs for a time but DE you can take forever...so every time they hatch they will be killed when they hid my stomach and the descending system. Feel free to talk more about this. I also could NOT get rid of fleas even with products from vets. Two applications of DE to my pets fur and they were gone....COMPELTELY. I also gave it to them in their food for a month and then gave them a break but will do it again.

I am upping my dose to 3 Tablespoons a day as I have just had another major hatching from my sinuses. I will still take the drugs sometimes.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)