CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't think I'll EVER get better

chillchill Views: 988
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,195,068

Re: Don't think I'll EVER get better

Thanks seemekc, :). Yes, I did 11 days of Albendazole then stopped. Couldn't handle any more. Will start up again this week, and be doing 7 on, 7 off. I just picked up some Ivermectin so will be adding that in too.

I see my doctor this week. I need to get back on the Toxoplasmosis meds, which are the anti- parasite drug Pyrimethamine and the Antibiotic Clindamycin. (Took Clindamycin 4x a day, Pyrimethamine 1x a day.) Was to take them 4 weeks straight, which I did. Now I want to try for 6 weeks straight. Toxoplasmosis is the infection caused by the parasite Toxoplasma Gondii. ( parasite from cats.) I blood-tested positive for it.

Three weeks into taking the meds the vertigo WENT AWAY! It just disappeared. There was no more dizziness, I was able to walk normally--no more staggering. I was able to stand straight, no more being bent over & doubled at the waist. My outlook on life improved 100%. I didn't have a "doomsday outlook" on life anymore. I actually felt as though I were part of the human race again, like I could function in society, get a job, be productive etc.

Exactly 8 hrs after the last Clindamycin pill ALL symptoms that had gone returned. Vertigo, pure exhaustion, doubled over where I couldn't stand up straight, staggering when trying to walk...it was horrible! :(

I don't WANT to be on the Toxo meds all the time, especially having my life dictated by taking pills all day & night long, but I even more so want my life & health back. I need to convince my doctor how necessary this is! And I will keep taking the Albendazole PRAYING that it is someday hopefully the answer for stopping this horrendous never-ending coughing-hacking that just won't go away! :( (The cause being parasites also from my cats, unfortunately. I'm sure it's the roundworm larva, Toxocara cati, that are imbedded in my lung & esophagus tissues.

Do you have any idea what your vertigo is from? Mine feels like I'm on a boat at all times rocking from side-to-side, pitching forward. Different from the type where the room spins around. Thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)