CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't think I'll EVER get better

chillchill Views: 1,012
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,194,332

Re: Don't think I'll EVER get better

Just saw your reply here. It's actually the immature LARVA that migrate to the lungs, not adult worms. Albendazole is supposed to treat the condition.

According to GEMS.. a South African website, "Albendazole blocks glucose uptake by susceptible worm species, thereby depleting the energy level required for survival. Due to diminished energy production, the parasite is immobilised and eventually dies."

If the larva were no longer alive they would "let go their hold" on the tissues and just "go down the tubes" & get flushed out. I wouldn't be coughing anymore to the point of upchucking so it would all be gravity from then on.

Oh and... I don't blame the cats. :) They can't help it. I seriously doubt I'll throw up any worms either. ;) My concern/fear is that I've had pneumonia before, I'm prone to have throat issues. If this is NOT cured and I get pneumonia I will NOT be able to pull through. I know that, and that scares the hell out of me!! I just HAVE to get better...somehow.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)