CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Don't think I'll EVER get better

chillchill Views: 1,044
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,194,246

Re: Don't think I'll EVER get better

"Feels like your life force has been sucked out of you." ... omg...yes! ;(;(

Been "half dead" for yrs now. Too wiped out to barely function. One foot in front of the other, one foot in front of the other. Just do what needs to be done, then back to bed. ;(

But no... I'm not anemic anymore. (I have bugged my doctor on several occasions to re-test me & the numbers always come back normal.)

The blood transfusions were a year ago. I'm still JUST AS SICK though as the whole time I was anemic, which was at least for a year I'm sure.

So the fact that I am NOT anemic anymore, plus the fact that I tested positive for Toxoplasmosis, plus the fact that my eosinophils are high, plus the fact of all the stray cats I take care of, etc, etc...

I believe the anemia was from the parasites. I'd still be anemic if it weren't for the transfusions. There just is NO other explanation for all these symptoms other than that parasites are causing them. I'm just severely infected. I've had many of these symptoms for at least 2 years before I became anemic.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)