CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water.

AquaSusurro Views: 28,334
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 1,805,131

Re: Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water.

Ive had a much different experience,

John Ellis Water Machine Experiment

Wed. Day 1 Prepared for first run February 22th 2012

Thurs. Day2 Made first batch in small 375ml bottles approx. 16 Feb 23

Fri. Day3 Handed out one each to PaulB,and JoanB, PaulS and MikeS, Hansi, Tony, Oma, Toby, Thomas, Leslie so far three with metallic aftertaste experience, four I did not witness first taste

Sat. Day4 Made another batch approx. 11 L distillate, brought upstairs and filled container for drinking water regular use, filled cat dish also for first time. Noticed urine flow stronger, also sex better than usual!

Sun. Day5 Drinking water regularly, water makes me feel fuller in the stomach. Dull ache in my head seems to be dissipating a little. This is great news as this ache has been an ongoing issue for years and in my opinion has kept me from thinking clearly and more intelligently for years. Urine flow even better.

Mon. Day6 Noticed I didn’t have to get up at night for a bathroom visit. Normal routine was just about every night. Mind feels, “clearer”. Whatever blockage I experience in the head has changed, for the better. However not 100% yet.

Tues. Day7 Mind feels, “clearer”. Whatever blockage I experience in the head has changed, for the better. However not 100% yet.

Wed. Day8 Urine flow is now what I would consider normal. Only when smoking does the flow revert to not as fast. Smoke one cigarette a day occasionally none.

Thurs Day9 Joey (8yr old Boxer) loves the water and drinks fully. Even more than usual. Both dogs on raw food and usual don’t require that much. Larry (8yr old Boston) drinks very little. Haven’t seen him drink yet. Dogs left for home.

Fri. Day10 All water for drinking is 100% Light distilled now. Previously mixed 50/50 with RO filtered (remineralized w coral calcium) water. Old cat(20+)refuses to drink. Only wants to drink from toilet. Trying to keep doors closed to toilets.

Sat. Day11 No changes in people. Perfected techniques that ensure water is properly distilled. First batches were run through to hot.

Sun Day12 Started giving water to Tia for lunch at school. Toby still wants apple juice. No obvious changes in kids or mum yet. All of us are in good health.

Mon Day14 All those I first gave water to had no positive feedback. Probably because of machine running to hot. Gave out more of the “good stuff”.

Tues Day 15 No changes, Taking all supplements with 100% distilled

Day 16 No Changes

Thur Day 17 No Changes

Friday Day 18 Spoke with most of the people I gave water to and most feel no difference. Others were insignificant

I continued drinking only John Ellis distilled water for a total of 3 months with no changes to diet. Approximately two months in I felt my joints aching more than usual. At 3 months my nails were brittle, joints ached incessantly and I felt as though my health was rapidly deteriorating. At this time I injured a tendon in my foot which still has not healed. Suspecting the water I started to add a high quality mineral solution back into the water(60PPM) and taking joint supplements. It is now mid July 2012 and I am having difficultyt getting back to normal health even after juicing for the last four weeks

My Opinion,

There are benefits to ingesting pure distilled water temporarily in order to flush out the urinary tract and body. Also the dull ache in my head has gotten better. However the distilled is leaching more minerals from the body especially from the skeletal structure than are being replaced through food. The rate this happens is dependant on the quality of food also. However I believe good food will only delay the onset of mineral depletion in the body.

Mr.Ellis’ water machine does not do what he claims it will. In my opinion 90% of the health claims made are outright lies.

Although distilled is easily available, distilled from a plastic container has already been compromised. Due to its solvent action large amounts of impurities are leached from the plastic that cannot be checked for with a TDS meter. In order to make pure colloidal solutions one needs to start with pure distilled water. I was unable to get the JE machine to produce pure enough water even when using RO water as a supply. The JE machine is a mediocre distiller at best. It has some quirks and I wouldn’t use it to treat extremely dirty water as it will let significant amounts of dissolved solids through. The UV light is good if you have bacteria in the water but I don’t think the LM-5 with two lights is worth the huge extra cost seeing as it will not make any more water per hour and is actually the exact same unit with two UV lamps.

So if you have a need for a water distiller I can’t recommend the John Ellis LM-4. If you are looking for a cure all water miracle you will have to look elsewhere. Also recombining both the overflow water and distilled is pointless. Why purify water only to recombine it with the same effluents you just distilled out.

The claims about water structuring is in my opinion pure marketing fantasy. I am of the opinion that the John Ellis Water Machine I tested is a fraud along with its’ inventor.

In Truth,

Thomas W. Boch

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)