CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water.

9 Day Juice Fast Kit
Juice fast without hunger.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

chette Views: 37,304
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,805,771

Re: Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water.

Mike,

No Mike I don't make anything from anyone. Only once did I get a "good blog" from John Ellis but nothing more.

I do this for the people and for personal understanding.

I currently live in the Philippines I am an Independent Christian Missionary. I have no connection to John Ellis, his company or anyone related to him.

People like to know things about products (so do I) a friend here bought the LWM5 and has given me runoff water since 2005 then in 2008 he loaned me his machine when he went back to the States. Since then I bought new hoses and UV pin lights for it that is all.

I noticed peculiar reactions from day one. so after I got the machine from him i decided to research more about the machine and figure out how it works. I read all the associate patents to the machine and some patents associates to those. I did some testing and had some sample sent to lab. I recorded mine and people I have given it to Blood pressure before use and after and there is a difference right away.

here is a link to my first post on the effects of the machine on Water.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1487096#i

I would make a few changes in the machine. 1) I would use top end electrical parts. 2) a little thicker stainless steel for the housing and 3)I would have the heating elements made or covered in ceramic to eliminate calcium build up for less cleaning of the heating units.

Again I do not receive anything for what I have written. I did it for the people and myself.

I do not know John Ellis nor have I met him. I do not know anyone in his employ or who work for his company in any way. Nor do I know anyone in his family. I had a friend buy parts for me and when she spoke to the person to order the new UV Pin Lamps she informed me the person was very helpful and cordial.

I have read blundi's posts and from his very first post when he described what was going on it was obvious that he did not use the machine properly. I have also read the debunked Science article a few years ago. I am not sure why we can observe things that the Debunk Science article did not. It could be they had some sort of bias against the machine before they did their study or they failed to read the associated patents that explain the process by which is needed to purify polluted water. Understanding the patents and the machine as a whole is important to observing it's effects. I assure you I have read hundreds of hours of material associated with the patent of the machine and the process of water purification.

I have also read upwards of 1,000 posts here under the Warning thread most of it is nonsense, assertions, conjecture and speculation woven with accusation and slander mixed with just enough truth to make it seem logical.

If anyone wants to donate their machine to me send me a PM and I will instruct them where to send it and to claim the value verified by their sales receipt and they can get a receipt so they can use it for a tax deduction on their IRS income tax.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)