CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water.

chette Views: 36,251
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,807,278

Re: Experiment-9 months without John Ellis LWM5 water.

Trapp,

Technically you are correct that 6.5 is acidic. However, when we talk of water being NEUTRAL in a pH range from 6.2 to 7.2 we are saying that water within this range will not raise or lower you acidic count in your body that is why we call this the neutral range. Water by nature is an acidic compound and was once scientifically referred to as an acid. But water at 6.5 will not raise acidity in the body.

Remember the JE distilled is 6.5 good rain water the same. The runoff has been recorded to go as high as 8.2. So like I said if there was a claim of Alkaline Water it was not in the distilled product but the runoff product.

I am currently doing an Aquaponics project and am in constant contact with water, fish and plant growth. Studying water as I have for the last 6 years has become quite a Science with me. I have had natural water from levels of 0.01ppm (using a TDS meter) 5.0pH (using Chemical test)in rain water rain water range is from 5.0pH (acid rain) to 6.5pH/11ppm (neutral rain). And 225ppm or 8.2pH to as high as 550ppm or 9.0pH in shallow and deep wells. I have heard of water being as high as 900ppm/10.5pH but that would be in volcanic hot springs.

Any Alkaline Water above 7.2 will raise your alkalinity but people need to be careful as making your body to alkaline is unhealthy and will cause problems. If you want to lean your body to a higher alkalinity drink water at or around 7.2. say 7.1-7.3 there is over 300 increments higher alkalinity from 7.1-7.3.

When using alkaline to counteract acid we must remember the bio-availability of other minerals and chemicals within the body. A balance is what people are looking for to neutralize acidity or alkalinity. Magnesium is an alkaline that needs other chemicals and minerals to benefit the body. If not a buildup of magnesium can be dangerous to your health. High Calcium is linked to high blood pressure and counteracts some heart medications.

Then there are a lot of questions about the additives today in water for example Florine/Floride compounds. Florine added to 7.0 water will increase it alkalinity. At the same time as it builds up in your body and your bodies reaction is to raise acid levels to try and neutralize those two chemicals. Your body can raise and lower its acid level naturally but it has a more difficult time raising and lowering its alkaline levels.

Chlorine is a quandary as in certain forms it is acidic and in others it is alkaline. When oxidized it is acidic when Hydrogenated it is alkaline go figure. It is known as a Halogen at any rate it is not a good chemical to be taking into your body. Once in your body depending on bio-availability of other chemicals and minerals it will either cause acidity or alkalinity.

This is where we begin to see why you do not want to high a pH. your body is looking to balance itself naturally. when it does your bodies pH should be between 6.2-7.2 or Neutral range.

Then there is diet. Vinegars (i.e.hot sauces etc.), alcoholic beverages (even natural brews and wines), certain vegetables and of course meat raise the acid level. Your body has no way to raise it alkalinity naturally except to take in more minerals like Magnesium, Potassium and Calcium. And depending on your health some of these can help but for others it will do more harm.

alkalinity for preventive measures should be done while not going above 7.2. As people who drink high alkaline levels of water are prone to Kidney and Gall stones, mineral deposits in the tissue and blood, and bone burrs, skin calcification, Hair loss, etc...

A study with Chemo patients revealed that their bodies instinctively raised acidic levels naturally to counteract the medical procedure of using alkaline chemicals to eliminate Cancer. In this state a patient tends to vomit because in the stomach Chemicals from the liver, kidneys and the pancreas and certain glands are trying to balance out the alkalinity by producing acid when the chemo meds are taken, this will cause vomiting. To leave the body of the cancer patient in a high alkaline state will eventually kill the patient so it is done only for a certain amount of time then stopped. If it works they will wait awhile and try again if needed.

Have fun with water I do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)