CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The cause of peeling lips, EC, BO, acne, eczema, psoriasis, folliculitis, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis etc

longterm Views: 17,347
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,170,948

Re: The cause of peeling lips, EC, BO, acne, eczema, psoriasis, folliculitis, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis etc

You're doing the poop transplants? Do you have peeling lips? Just wondering why the right probiotic strains (in pill or liquid form) couldn't rebalance the gut flora? I worry about picking up parasites/viruses from others. Is the poop tested for parasites/viruses before the transplant?

I just found the answer here:

http://fecaltransplant.org/fecal-transplants-how-to-do-it-yourself-video/

"While bacteria from yogurt cultures can be helpful, most of those bacteria strains are not native to the human body, so they don’t tend to stick around after the treatments stop. However since bacteria from a human donor are native to the human body they can help establish a self-sustaining bacterial colony which persists and continues to keep you healthy indefinitely without any continuing treatments."

But, I do not get probiotics from yogurt. I thought I was buying the stains native to human body in pill form? I heard that UNPASTEURIZED Kefir has so much more probiotics than pills. Couldn't you do that instead? Someone recommended buying the unpasteurized milk/kefir from a small farm so it wouldn't be contaminated. It seems like a hassle, but less of a hassle than a poop transplant.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)