CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The cause of peeling lips, EC, BO, acne, eczema, psoriasis, folliculitis, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis etc

ECParent Views: 17,638
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,170,369

Re: The cause of peeling lips, EC, BO, acne, eczema, psoriasis, folliculitis, seborrheic dermatitis, atopic dermatitis etc

thanks for the information - I agree with a lot of what you are saying - I always believe in natural methods before medical. My son has had EC for 3 years - he got it after taking minocycline and it has never gone away. He was in the hospital as a baby because he swallowed some amniotic fluid and was jaundice so they gave him Antibiotics and he wasn't breastfed cause they kept him in the hospital. I think the Antibiotics is what messed up his system. As a baby he always had runny poop probably from that.

We have done a lot of natural things - he did an anti-inflammatory diet for several months give to us by a naturopath. he also did gluten free for about 3 months as well as doing fresh cucumber, Celery and apple juices. he has also taken probiotics, cocounut oil, and many vitamins with no changes. I have been reading about Water Fasting and am thinking about having him do that for a while and then going back to eathing healthy - what do you think about Water Fasting - from what I have heard the body heals itself faster when it is only given water.

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (1)