CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Extreme bloating/abdomimal distension....Please Help!!!

dave505 Views: 7,859
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,164,168

Re: Extreme bloating/abdomimal distension....Please Help!!!

I know its hard to and not always reliable BUT
I still recommend try your best to test your stool. Not a very popular advice here i know.

Cleanse will help but your efforts will be better targeted if you know exactly what you have. It will save a lot of time and efforts if you know what have you got there.

H.pylori infection is not always accompanied by classical symptoms. And not always easily identified. One test only will tells you nothing in most of the cases. I remember one guy saying here on CZ "i did the test and nothing showed up". It took me several times to find them. Except for the bigger ones which appeared in the stool after cleanse.

If for worms could be kind of obvious if you see some after a cleanse ...for bacteria or protozoa is not that easy to guess just by symptoms except if you know that you've been exposed to them like in the familly or school/job place...

c.b. is right about confusing bacterial with candida. its always possible. and also candida usually is accompanied by bacteria and parasites overgrowth. by its nature it will "help" selecting the "similar" buddies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)