Re: Fruit, does it need stomach acid?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

TakeCare Views: 2,179
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,160,726

Re: Fruit, does it need stomach acid?

Self-Experimenting again. That´s us :-)

I think people with gut problems (as me) should stay away of bad food combining, i.e. meat with fruits, not matter how many nice enzimes that fruit has. Fruit ferments fast and meat takes longer. So there will be some trouble in your gut with 2 things fermenting at a different rate.

Another nice way to improve digestions is bitters. They say olives are good to eat before food. I´m not so sure, as store brought olives are not bitter anymore. But Catalunyian olives "alberquina" yes they are bitter and great to start meals.

The bitter makes your digestion fluids start working so once the rest of the food reach the gut, there is a nice mix in there to do their job.

If you can´t find these olives then you could try a herbal bitter tea such as dandelion, etc.

Fruit is important for vits, enzimes.... but they should be eaten out of the meals. If I eat in "la merienda" too much fruit I will get pain, bloated or discomfort. So we don´t tolerate big quantities of fruit.

So let's do fruits in small cuantities and out of meals.

Probably is the fructose in the fruits making all the trouble if we have SIBO/candida or a similar thing.

I love raw honey too, but only tolerate small quantities. Honey is srong and acidic. And high in fructose too.

Meat eaters we are!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (1)