CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Fruit, does it need stomach acid?

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Tena Cious Views: 2,438
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,160,723

Re: Fruit, does it need stomach acid?

I overhyped papaya, fresh ginger, kiwi and pineapple because of their proteolytic enzyme content and ate them frequently with protein meals some months ago.

Result? More gut inflammation and even diarreah with kiwis.

The fact is, fruit is addicting and very sugary. We want it to be the healthiest stuff, just because most of us cannot live without it (and that includes me). It is simply not good for intestinal inflammation and/or dysbiosis. Personally anything sugary, like the super-healthy raw honey gives me gut inflammation right away. Maybe I have candida overgrowth.

Also, meat is the easiest food to digest in my experience. My diet has a lot of meat, never gives me a problem, except adding acidity to my system, that is. I avoid read meat becase it causes DNA colonic damage.

I love fruit, but what happens is that when I don´t eat it my bowel movements are more solid and better formed. Of course that is has amazing health qualities, but for people with digestive trouble fruit isn´t a healing food.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)