CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process)

Diligent One Views: 9,793
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,139,327

Re: Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process)

Thanks Dee. I had actually saved the info. to my PC from the latest update link you gave me.

If you don't mind could you point me to the site/seller who carries the Eucalyptus leaves where the oil has not been removed. Also, do you remember what brand of the Eucalyptus essential oil that you used? If so, I might be able to figure out what type you used.

My last request is would you be so kind as to share the symptoms that you had when you were at your worst? If you've already posted them onto the forum then maybe you could point me in the direction of the post.?.?

History of some of the things I've tried so far:
------------------------------------------------
When taking the Fenbendazole in the past I had noted in the daily log that I keep that I passed a very dark brown, thick, wrinkly, tubular structure. At the time I didn't know it was a monster Ropeworm. Most of the ones I've passed looked exactly like the images you've posted. But some have been so large that it looked as if I shed the lining of my intestines. The Clark Tape ParaKil9 essential oils have also liberated these very large ones. Have also had my share of the more juvenile, mucous-looking stages.

Right now my wife & I are using a combination of Mebendazole & Niclosamide at full moon. This also seems pretty effective, at least for some stages. Miracle-Mineral-Supplement enemas have also liberated the Ropeworms from the colon. Will keep trying different things.

Years ago it got really scary for me because my liver/gallbladder area got so bad (before I knew I had a major parasite problem) that I found myself having to do a Liver Flush every week just to stay alive. What broke the cycle was beginning to use Diatomaceous Earth. Not a cure all but I believe it must have been slicing the more juvenile forms. I also had Giardia & Toxoplasma bad at one point but have them under control with the Rife machine.

The first time I recently used the 1359hz on our Coil machine, I herxed for 3 days due to toxins eliminated from some large Ropeworm structures I eliminated 3 days later. A tender area arose beside my upper spine (as in the early days of the illness) that became sore & puffy. It was hard to turn a certain way for 3 days due to inflamed nerves. At the end of 3 days I eliminated a few long Ropeworm structures in addition to what appeared to be some sort of Ropeworm pod or sack that was about 1" x 2". The round/elongated pod was not completed sealed (it had an opening) so it could have been part of a larger Ropeworm. But inside the pod/sack was what appeared to be the mucous forms of the Ropeworms. Almost like it was some sort of egg or safe haven. Very strange! I felt like I was starring in some sort of Sci Fi flick.

With thanks,

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (2)