CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process)

Diligent One Views: 9,549
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,139,588

Re: Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process)

Thanks for all the info, Dee. I've saved all the Ropeworm material I could find from the different threads into which you've posted, in addition to the ones you provided. I'll be using all the info. collectively. I've already ordered Frontier Eucalyptus globulus leaves & Eucalyptus radiata essential oil.

Dee, I hate to bug you again but may I ask another question to see if you've experienced this before. Just as you've mentioned before I have also eliminated lighter-colored versions of Ropeworms when targeting the upper GI tract. They pretty much look the same as ones from the colon, except they may be a little longer and lighter in color (light brown or tan).

But let me ask you this. If I go for any length of time without using anti-parasitic essential oils (orally), the next time I take a good dosage of the oils many times I will also eliminate a dark, soft, gelly-like material (which leaves my intestines feeling nice & inflamed also). But this dark gelly-like material does not look the same as what is referred to as the 'branched jellyfish' 3rd stage found at http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1301/1301.2845.pdf. (Note: When you click on the previous link it will probably not work since CureZone is appending a period '.' after the end of the URL (after 'pdf'). But if you delete the '.' to the far right (after the 'pdf') of the link in your browser, then the link will work.) Anyway, the 2 images of the 'branched jellyfish' ones shown at this site are yellow/orange and light yellow in color, not dark brown.

Did you experience any of the dark, soft, gelly-like material when targeting Ropeworms in the upper GI tract?

Thanks again for your help,

Scott

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)