CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process)

Views: 9,975
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,134,678

Re: Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process)

Thanks a ton for sharing your progress and general info about the condition. I just found out about this rope worm business some six weeks ago, and I'm so glad I did.

This whole thing is so weird I almost can't believe it. But I see these strange and disgusting things leaving my body, and as they do my symptoms keep improving. It has taken pretty much every fiber of my will power and energy to even put a small dent in this beast and mostly I feel like I'm fumbling around in the dark.

I believe enemas have been key for me, in combination with nutrition, vitamin/mineral supplements & herbs. There is so much to write about this, but this is not the time and place.

I too think about others suffering. It would be nice to have all this knowledge and experience collected in one place. Maybe we can create some kind of web site dedicated to this issue?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)