CureZone   Log On   Join
Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process)

Deesmiles Views: 10,894
Published: 11 y

Rope Worm Update 3 (parasite dialogue/healing process)

Continuing my prior posts in regard to parasites/Rope Worm saga.

For some of you who have not been able to go through the healing process
and are discouraged, this may be worth a read.

Thoughts:

If our intestinal track is roughly 23 ft. and I have gotten I'm guessing 80% of solid matter painstakingly out...What does that mean for the rest of the parasite sufferers?
I ate healthy, was a vegetarian for some years, grew up in a bustling progressive city (not rural), 5'7", 125lbs., ate organic for over a decade, grew up by the ocean (clean air) never ate raw seafood...In other words; Andreas Kalcker's suggestion of a possible Rope link to genetically modified is sounding more and more feasible, in the scheme of things..

No protocols worked on any of my gut (whole body) load until I got this cr-p out. I completely respect the guys working on the Science in regard to the Rope Worm...but WTF....This is just CRAZY that the medical community is not dealing with this..They have had to wonder what this stuff is during surgeries and whatnot (this is not a rant on Dr.'s) ...This must be one of the reasons so many can't get the rest of their freeloaders/ parasites out. The journey I embarked on was beyond comprehensible....I had pieces of hardened (I'm guessing old/or no longer thriving/fungus/worm?) ropes shaped like my intestines, not to mention the gallons of other Rope stages, it had to take many years for that stuff to form...I figure by the time I got sick, this stuff had filled at least 20 ft. of my intestines... and no one would really know they had this! Unless they happen to get lucky and notice a rope; the stages also look like roundworms and flatworms (I'm pretty sure I had them all at one point).

I can now take basic herbs, vitamins and actually feel them. I must not have been absorbing nutrients for years. I could take 5 times the dose of anything (when ill) with no reaction. I can now take one herbal capsule and feel it. It is mind boggling how sick this rope stuff can make a person unbeknownst to them....I was diagnosed, offered drugs, looked at like a moron for questioning professional opinions, was Jaundice at one time with major organ issues, pain, digestive system upheaval, food sensitivities ...AND then you get this stuff out and the healing process is profound. I actually have youthful memories of times that are possibly coming up because that was the time I was actually well (that long ago? Really??) and had no clue things were compounding?

I'm upset...because I'm the type of person that will push through misery, experiment,
perhaps go beyond some comfort zones...and there are so many suffering that can't
get the help they need. I REALLY feel if you are at a hopeless place that you should consider trying the Rope Worm enemas and check if you have any signs of this stuff.
If your interested I posted a collective in Curezone images. If you click on this link there
are files to the left of the page you can download. The links in the file (science research docs) have better pics then the ones on CZ images at this time.

//www.curezone.org/ig/f.asp?f=3029

This is not the solve all. Once you get started you need to keep hitting this stuff with an arsenal of whatever you try (meds, herbs) that you feel stops symptoms for a few hours ...and then one day, it just moves out and the healing "process" begins. It's all so bizarre; the fact that the healing process is not embraced/shared or realized from generation to generation; that the human mind has "stops" and the standard of today is "treating." The hoops I had to go through to even vent about this topic to friends was absurd; having to carefully pick the right combination of facts to not be deemed a loon ball.

I just found this link in regard to healing:
The "Retracing" paragraph..
http://www.drlwilson.com/Articles/the%20healing%20process.htm

Also, there is obviously sooooo much info in the archives on Curezone, it's a shame it get lost in the shuffle. Just yesterday someone commented on an 8 month old post with some helpful info from "Onwards"
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=2057732#i

On a lighter note:
May you all have a healing new year,
Happy Holidays & Healing Regards

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (3)