CureZone   Log On   Join
Re Re Rope Worm Update 3 parasite dialoguehealing process

Deesmiles Views: 9,556
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,143,865

Re Re Rope Worm Update 3 parasite dialoguehealing process

Hi PM Viesia,

Scabdraggr recently mentioned the Fenbendazole dose at
4grams, I think it was 3.5 grams prior. I estimated a little less then 1/2 tsp. Fenbenz.

Here's Scabdraggr's Protocol:

# SG75 Safe Guard Wormer, 6 tubes at first, the purchase of a case is best.

http://www.chicksaddlery.com/page/CDS/CTGY/4500 or other animal supply houses also have these supplies as does “Tractor Supply chain stores”.

I started with the safeguard Fenbendazole 10% paste,orally.

The 25gm tube of paste has a limiter dial on the plunger stem, that’s graduated for exact settings. 2 turns outward, after first bottoming out the dial.
The Fenbendazole was taken daily for 6 weeks, then every other day for 6 weeks, then I switched to 5 days on, three weeks off, this was kept up until the fibers no longer appeared in the stool specimens.

certain foods help with the expulsion of so many different species of bugs and fungi. Keeping the bowel loose is also a must during this time. Sauerkraut and pineapple provide bulk and a cleansing effect. Ice cream and other bowel softeners will need to be used. Others have added in coconut oil, olive oil and castor oil in order to loosen the bowel or otherwise the huge plug cannot leave. Enemas are utilized by some, especially those with large plugs that refuse to come out. Fresh grapefruit sections make for lots of ugly things to come out while also taking the dewormers. The bowel must flow and 10 times per day wouldn’t be too many.

After 6-8 weeks of fenbendazole each day one can take a week or 10 day break to catch up on eating and regaining of strength but some keep going with the DW’s. This period needs to be followed up with two different dewormers for deeper infestations of M materials which go every organ in our body.

Pyrantel Pamoate and Equimax dewormers need to be mixed together prior to use. After mixing the can be sucked back up into the tubes for future use. Be certain to mark the tubes as mixed. This mix is to be the same dosage for most but some may become nauseous and require a lower dosage; This stuff is strong and will chase lots of the mess out of the body, keep loose with bowels during this time. Do not become dehydrated, use juices, especially those high in citric acid .

M artifacts will also try to leave through the skin and bowels, other organs,such as the tongue, eyes, urine, sinuses and feet will also see the mess exit there.

Tinactin antifungal liquid in a spray can or a cream is excellent for the skin areas where the lesions develop and it can be used to protect arms, face, head and other areas. The cream works well in the hair where I used it to gel mine. Some may need to shave the head, depending upon how bad the lesions and wavy hair have become. The stiff coarse hair is not hair but breathing tubes for this species of true bugs. If the head is full of m artifacts then cut off all the hair and cover with the mix until the mess clears up.

After the Tinactin has stopped the weeping of the lesions, take a large amount of Colgate OPTIC WHITE toothpaste and place a film of it upon the lesion and in a large around the lesions. Drying out of the lesions is how they need to be approached. The toothpaste does this best and it sucks up the larva and fibers from the lesions. Watch for the center of the lesion to turn white while the peripheral edges turn black from so many fibers going into the TP. Never touch a dry lesion, fingers are our enemy. get in the shower if one must pick at the areas.

If a sufferer feels pricks and crawling, then they can safely assume that their clothes are contaminated. They can be washed with borax, which is also in Oxyclean, Pinesol disinfectant cleaner, and regular detergent are to be used all at the same time. Double the dry level and time. Shirts and socks need to be turned inside out before drying.

The Tinactin liquid spray and or cream will stop the skin crawlies and pricks, so will the toothpaste. Colgate brand Optic White is much better than any other skin application including other toothpastes.

I spray with the liquid spray or place the cream heavy on the lesions and lightly over all my body, hair also, or use the tinactin cream, it makes a multi purpose hair gel.

The toothpaste must stay on long enough to dry up the lesions, a covering such as a trash bag can be used to prevent the areas from getting moist.

The kidneys can get stressed during this time of deworming due mainly to so much acidic and toxic mess coming down and out of the body. At times the urine looked like dark gear oil and smelled just as bad. The black fibers can be seen at the bottom of the commode.

Those with tender and or swollen thyroids will quickly notice an improvement with their thyroid gland, no more swelling nor tenderness.

I’ve learned to keep a supply of probiotics on hand, due to the cleansing out of so many of the good things inside my body, while eliminating bad things.

Keep lots of juice cold, and on hand.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (3)