CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: B. Subtilis might be killing me. Please help!

ResCo Views: 5,965
Published: 10 y

This is a reply to # 2,138,706

Re: B. Subtilis might be killing me. Please help!

What I have read about b. subtilis specifically is that its spores are extremely resilient, and extremely difficult to get rid of, even in vitro, and I get the impression from the studies I've read that if they become overpopulated and start to lack resources to survive they can find means of entering the bloodstream and become pathogenic. It seems this would be likely to happen in taking them in the unnaturally massive doses contained in probiotic supplements. Also this strain is supposedly known to kill off other types of probiotics. Also the kind of b. subtilis spores used in probiotics has a special type of casing on it (I forget what they said it was made out of) that gives it extra protection. I really don't want to get into a debate or have to go back and find links to the studies I've read. At this point I've exhausted all other possibilities, I just need to know if anyone knows specifically how to destroy and/or remove b. subtilis & its spores in vivo. I know a lot of people will debate my self-diagnosis, as I have read through other arguments over b. subtilis, including in forums on this website. I really just want to know how to get rid of it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)