CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ***Did Juicing or juice fasting help your Illness or disease?***

Fondues Views: 8,437
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,951,856

Re: ***Did Juicing or juice fasting help your Illness or disease?***

This is what we did first we did a parasite cleanse with 1 tablespoon food-grade diatomaceous earth daily for eight days and /or with Hulda Clark s parasite cleanse. Then we did the gallbladder and liver cleanse. After all of that we start our juice fast and we also got a professional colonic on day two this really cleans out the colon I would consider two or three colonic every other day on the week you start. This really jump starts your immune system. As you now day three is pretty crucial your body at this point begins to burn all the bad garbage diseased cells and this goes on for weeks you have more time and energy.

We also did yoga and meditation this really is a nice way to really feel connected and supported in this process. Then we started the typical sterlized water coffee enemas everyday this is imperative or you will become autotoxemic and could end up very ill worse yet in the hospital. Also taking saunas at this time to induce Hyperthermia is very ,very important I believe this is key in healing ! I also massage organic coconut oil into my scalp and washed it out in the evening showers. '

I did a broth fast from Airola's book and it got rid of all my ovarian cysts.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)