CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ***Did Juicing or juice fasting help your Illness or disease?***

Rick67 Views: 11,500
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,951,856

Re: ***Did Juicing or juice fasting help your Illness or disease?***

It's going to take more time.

Four years ago I went 32 days on nothing but fruit and vegetable juice and a little black coffee.

At the end of the fast I felt absolutely amazing and my skin never looked better!

It's been four years and I'm long overdue for another detox.

So I'm actually starting a two phase 60 day detox today. Phase 1 will last 30 days. I will consume nothing but strained fruit and vegetable juice (cabbage, carrot/beet/apple, greens plus apple), liquid herbal formulas like Flor.Essence and herbal tinctures like milk thistle and dandelion, water, young coconut water, and 35% H2O2 (Hydrogen-Peroxid) drops.

Phase 2 will go another 30 days. In phase 2 I will transition from strained juice to mostly green smoothies using my Vita-mix. Along with the smoothies I'll be taking lots of powdered herbs for parasites, adrenal glands, kidneys, liver, thyroid and prostate. I'll also be hitting my GI track hard with raw garlic and taking a little hemp oil, red palm oil, and coconut oil.

I may stay raw for another 30 days after this 60 day detox is over. It all depends on how I feel.

My plan is to eventually get back on a healthy paleo style diet.

If this doesn't heal my GI track then I don't know what will.

Good luck with the fasting.

****UPDATE***** Going to start this 60 day detox on July 1. I need a little more time to write up my plan and get all my stuff together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (1)