CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ***Did Juicing or juice fasting help your Illness or disease?***

knowledge seeker Views: 7,369
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,138,350

Re: ***Did Juicing or juice fasting help your Illness or disease?***

since my last post, I have been diagnosed with aggressive triple negative breast cancer.

I did juice fasting for over 50 days plus meed up days on The Master Cleanse where I was mainly juicing but did east up to one cup a day.

I have lost in last 4 years in part via juice fasting 100 lbs about 65 in the past year.

since I started the fast and modified fast in february I have lost about 40 lbs.

I am not that hungry on it.

More importantly, my blood glucuse when fasting went form 500 to 600 plus for my diabetes to 85 to 150 which I hope will help my caner as glucose feeds cancer I read.

I will be doing more fasting and also the grape cure in the time ahead so hopefully that with a lot of other things I am doing will keep the cancer gone.

in one of the posts above I made an error..I said we only need 55 protein but that should have read 5% protein a day.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.127 sec, (1)