Re: Hulda Clark reputation damaging

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
applxperience Views: 4,985
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,107,174

Re: Hulda Clark reputation damaging

I think it HAS been done, but never by a recognized institution, because those have sponsors, they are loyal to the medicine school, and there's always a way to sabotage it.
FDA did it with Burzynski's protocol, purposely ignoring dosage recommendations, foretelling is probably just a matter of alterating the ether (orgone?) around so they can't "perceive" anything, astrology providing relocated people or doubtious birth times, etc.
The directions from Burzynski were very easy to follow, and they still broke it.
If you read all the precautions and (obvious for a pathologist) recommendations by Hulda Clark for every protocol, there are SO MANY ways to make a treatment to fail, that I guess it's too easy to think those researches will never be proved.
Everything that requires bio-calibration, or per-patient adjustments, will never work with conventional doctors, because they require a to think, which goes against the 10-minute listening / 1 minute prescribing sponsored meds methodology of current medical doctrine.
I guess that's why there are so many asians :) and so smart.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.126 sec, (1)