Re: Hulda Clark reputation damaging

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

parazapper Views: 5,290
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,123,864

Re: Hulda Clark reputation damaging

applxperience

I have to say that you are not well informed in this situation. Partly because you do not know AK or who this person is.

AK is definitely well qualified to make his claims and is very knowledgeable in his field of electronics and its applications. He has been a contributor to this forum for many years and is well respected for his knowledge of electronics and its applications.

I personally have been in electronics since 1975 and AK is far more knowledgeable than I am in this respect.

As a matter of fact, I built my first zapper in 1976. Yes, in 1976. I did not use it as a zapper, however, as the same circuit which was published in the "555 Timer Cookbook" about 1977, I used it as a LED flasher with only a slight change in the component values of 2 components.

So the circuit for the zapper was not created, designed, or developed by Dr. Clark or her son Geoff. It was adapted because of its characteristics.

The same is true for the synchrometer. It is an adaptation of the existing circuit as described by AK to suit another purpose.

If there is anyone out there who believes that they can accurately test and analyze for particular microbes with the synchrometer, thay can come on down and I will let them do a blind study on both living microbes ( in a black box ) and slides of dead microbes ( again, in a black box ).

>- not in her public books

I have the synchrometer Science manual, with all the goodies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)