CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mucoid plaque: true or not true?

kndl1919 Views: 53,329
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,230,699

Re: mucoid plaque: true or not true?

#*%&$^@!!! I just wrote a detailed msg and somehow deleted it, so this will be just a briefing of that msg. Basically I had an ileostomy to relieve some pain since I had been having bowel problems since 3 yrs. old. By the time I was 15 I was having only 2 bowel movements a month and was sick allll the time and in EXTREME PAIN,(At age 25, I had a miracle child, a story in itself, and EVERY bowel movement in my life has hurt twice the pain of 100% natural child birth) I eventually was scheduled for an 8am surgery for the temporary ileostomy to let the lrg bowel and rectum heal this was when I was 28 (1998), so I had problems with keeping liquids and solids down as it was, so to try to keep the "Go-lightly" just caused me to throw up so violently that they noticed I was throwing up fecal matter (yes they took samples and tested it) ANYWAY, so I had the surgery, the temporary ileostomy (but my lrg intestine was left in to heal, same with the rectum) but for the next 2 1/2 yrs I was still sick and still in extreme pain, CHRONIC. Most Dr.s and different hospitals said,"You have the bag,you shouldn't still be sick and in so much pain". Then they felt counceling was needed. I went, but it still did nothing for what I KNEW was true physical pain, especially since things like a warm bath would help with some of the rectal and abd. pain,etc. So 2 1/2 years later I finally found a female Dr. who did an ultra sound and noticed my ovaries were in a strange area and then I went into surgery, BUT....when I woke up I was informed that my large intestine and rectum were impacted with 2 1/2 yr old fecal matter!!!!! And the DRS couldn't believe why I hurt or felt sick!!!! I'm sure it was a law suit but I was so sick I didn't really think of it at the time. The surgeon that did the "total proctocolectomy" asked why they didn't flush my bowels out before they placed the ileostomy in 2 1/2 yrs prior. I told the surgeon I DID NOT pass any of the "Go-Lightly" and he said,"well, I'm sure some went down, so I'm comfortable knowing you'll just pass the rest as you would normally." Even though that was my initial problem!!! It made no sense to me or the surgeon. Well my point for this was to tell you that I can testify or send you my biopsy of the colon that was not only full of impacted fecal matter but also my colon measured anywhere from 3cm to 10cm and no elasticity left. They told me that YES you can have impacted bowels and "gunk" that won't sluff off with new skin growth, and that is part of certain colon diseases, so they also explained that my few bowel movements a month hurt so bad because they basically had to be evacuated by pressure by eating more food to push it out since only certain sections of my intestines would work and then the next approx. 6 inches wouldn't, so it was a battle of things trying to "stay" down. Well I don't know if this helps anyone since I went on a rambling spree (the first msg was definitely more organized)I also forgot to mention that what I passed in those two movements sound very familiar with what these people are saying they passed when taking that cleansing, yet I never have or had. I do think the intestinal wall needs help sluffing off the dead skin with MORE FIBER PEOPLE, and when it get's a bit rough, try drinking some Aloe Vera juice. Sorry so long, but yes, you can still pass a movement and still have a blocked intestine and yes you can pass those cat crap looking droppings and still be human. Hope this mumble jumble helps. Thx kndl1919

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.282 sec, (2)