CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help me get well

Views: 6,895
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,117,459

Re: Please help me get well

You actually are coming across like a defensive type of guy actually.

And by the way, you don't think that meds help huh? Well yes, I hate to tell you that they do kind sir.

And a three day course will cure, maybe not all but many. There are longer protocols available. It is RIDICULOUS that you say that those meds (Ablbendazole, Mebendazole, Febendazole, etc) does not work. RIDICULOUS. They work better than ANYTHING you can get your hands on!

Why is it so that you don't hear much about it around here you ask?

That is because the people who didn't spend all their money and time on herbs and took real meds are cured and gone. The rest of the majority are here suffering because the herbs caused intense scattering and now they are stuck with parasites throughout the body and brain.

Didn't I see one poor soul post not long ago (that you blasted) who cursed this place and Humaworm because by using the cleanse he only made his Lyme that much worse? And what about the bloke who responded and claimed the same. And there are many others with the same situation as well.

How is it that I am giving bad advice about taking meds that are talked about here regularly and taken by many? And in fact there is an entire protocol of meds to take listed right here on this forum by a very respected member here is there not?

I stick to what I said.

If anyone wants to scatter your parasites all over your body and scare them into hiding into vital organs, whereby you will find yourself dealing with this years down the road- TAKE HERBS.

If anyone wants to kill them off while they are still contained somewhat - TAKE PROPER MEDS.

Period.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.291 sec, (1)